Posts Tagged ‘autumn-winter’
Inspired by the parade of autumn-winter 2011/12 Prada. Notes trend because it is still pure. Hair step by step chestnut bun hairstyle cosmopolitan.com.esEl step that we propose today is the star of the party hairstyles, a work of art, despite its complex design, is a guaranteed success. This is the bow glamorous chestnut, a super party collected and total retro now (thanks, among others, the parade this fall Prada) and a delicious retro flavor.
We saw the parade of Prada autumn-winter season and loved it, but we have already seen in the elegant ladies in the 50 and 60. This is the knot of chestnut, Sock Bun in English, a sophisticated retro styling is back in today. Characterized by having a large volume at the top is quite complex to develop, but we will explain how to make this hairstyle step by step very easily. Have a little patience and skill and you get quite acceptable results.
Hair step by step chestnut bun cosmopolitan
What do I need to make me a brown bow?
- Some irons or curling iron
- Rubber and fine hair the color of your hair
- Forks and clip bow
- A loop very thick (and clips to secure it)
- A ‘donut’, ie a donut-shaped hairpiece that we will be very useful to create volume (you can buy at Claire’s and costs less than 4 euros). Choose one of the same color as your hair, this is a must!
- A ribbon to decorate (this is optional)
After a successful career began with the catwalks of London and Japan. This designer studied at Central Saint Martin’s, first with menswear and later with designs for women, who manages to gain the interest of Dolce & Gabbana up to negotiate their first job with this company.
Beautician hairdressers make up her spring / summer of that year, Richard Nicoll’s designs change from pastels to neon and their autumn winter 2009/2010 fashion more easily concealed and unobtrusive.
In the presentation that was at the London Fashion Week, highlighted by a silvery color on the other side and beige, white and gray diluted. With printing patterns with poorly defined shapes created by the artist Linder Sterling, attributing the idea to move to the fabric of the garments the concept of body paint.
Trends not only fashion but also the makeup will change to adapt to the new season. Want to know what the key autumn-winter 2010-2011?
We have seen some of the proposals from brands such as Givenchy, Dior and Bourgeois, and soon we will know the rest. A way forward, and before analyzing each separately, we summarize the main trends in makeup that will make the season:
Key trends autumn makeup
- Bold colors: the arrival of autumn does not mean giving up color. Imposing the sensual and bold colors like plum, purple, silver and purple.
- The look ‘femme fatale’, is one of the constants of the season, as we saw in the proposal for Dulce & Cabana with Scarlett Johansson. The greatest intensity is placed on the lips, always in vivid colors.
- The look ‘cool Parisian’: A study in casual finish combining the violet and blue tones with splashes of fuchsia and red for the lips. Brands like Dior and Estee Lauder are betting on this trend.