Posts Tagged ‘Create volume’
Inspired by the parade of autumn-winter 2011/12 Prada. Notes trend because it is still pure. Hair step by step chestnut bun hairstyle cosmopolitan.com.esEl step that we propose today is the star of the party hairstyles, a work of art, despite its complex design, is a guaranteed success. This is the bow glamorous chestnut, a super party collected and total retro now (thanks, among others, the parade this fall Prada) and a delicious retro flavor.
We saw the parade of Prada autumn-winter season and loved it, but we have already seen in the elegant ladies in the 50 and 60. This is the knot of chestnut, Sock Bun in English, a sophisticated retro styling is back in today. Characterized by having a large volume at the top is quite complex to develop, but we will explain how to make this hairstyle step by step very easily. Have a little patience and skill and you get quite acceptable results.
Hair step by step chestnut bun cosmopolitan
What do I need to make me a brown bow?
- Some irons or curling iron
- Rubber and fine hair the color of your hair
- Forks and clip bow
- A loop very thick (and clips to secure it)
- A ‘donut’, ie a donut-shaped hairpiece that we will be very useful to create volume (you can buy at Claire’s and costs less than 4 euros). Choose one of the same color as your hair, this is a must!
- A ribbon to decorate (this is optional)