Trends not only fashion but also the makeup will change to adapt to the new season. Want to know what the key autumn-winter 2010-2011?
We have seen some of the proposals from brands such as Givenchy, Dior and Bourgeois, and soon we will know the rest. A way forward, and before analyzing each separately, we summarize the main trends in makeup that will make the season:
Key trends autumn makeup
- Bold colors: the arrival of autumn does not mean giving up color. Imposing the sensual and bold colors like plum, purple, silver and purple.
- The look ‘femme fatale’, is one of the constants of the season, as we saw in the proposal for Dulce & Cabana with Scarlett Johansson. The greatest intensity is placed on the lips, always in vivid colors.
- The look ‘cool Parisian’: A study in casual finish combining the violet and blue tones with splashes of fuchsia and red for the lips. Brands like Dior and Estee Lauder are betting on this trend.
key trends autumn makeup
- Eyelid multitude: a spectacular finish by working with colors, as proposed by companies like Knars or YSL.
- Harmony monochromatic: it was a repeat of the hottest trends in parades autumn-winter 2010-2011. Gray or bronze are combined resulting in a very balanced look.